On November 6, 2020 at Ben Thanh Hall, Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment solemnly held the Opening and Graduation Ceremonies of the Academic year of 2020-2021 to more than 1200 freshmen, 700 new bachelors and new engineers. During the ceremony, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Huynh quyen has introduced the facilities, staff, teachers of the faculties as well as the scholarship programs, joint cooperation in undergraduate and graduate training and international projects. Especially the summer and winter courses for students with good academic records that have been implemented in the international projects like MARE, SEA-ASIA, INTENSE, SAUNAS… Information about the MARE project and Bachelor of Marine Resources and Environment Management programme were also introduced and explained. Full information about this event at https://marehcm.biendaohcm.com/?p=6026
- MaGiCo! webinar series (12 April 2023)
- Visit of students and researchers from UNIKL (Malaysia) to UNICT (Italy)
- MaGiCo! Webinar Series March 2023
- 21 February 2023 Project coordination meeting between University of Bremen and MCD
- 15-17 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability minutes
No comments to show.