Stakeholder and dissemination events
- 28 August 2023 Forum of SUMARE Tran De Gateway port for the Mekong Delta report
- 25 August 2023 Forum of SUMARE Mangrove Forest and Climate Change Response report
- 29 July 2023 Forum of SUMARE Discussion on Plastic Waste report
- 6-8 June 2023 MARE Symposium 2023 Agenda minutes
- 9 June 2023 Forum of SUMARE Water resource management in Mekong Delta in the context of climate change minutes
- 17.March 2023 Visit of students and researchers from UNIKL (Malaysia) to UNICT (Italy) Info
- 16 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability report
- 6-7 November 2022 TOMSY – The 3rd tropical ocean and marine sciences international symposium. Special session: ENHANCING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION TROUGH ADVANCEMENT IN MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH Poster, report
- 12 October 2022 INDUSTRIAL VISIT REPORT TO VALE MALAYSIA MINERALS SDN. BHD, LUMUT, PERAK. report
- 10-14 October 2022. Session at Ecosystem Service Partnership Conference, Crete. Abstracts
- 27 July 2022 Meeting — MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders for SCP Report
- 26 July 2022 Meeting – MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders Report
- 5-7 July 2022 Meeting in Malaysia Promotion planTalk on Renewable Energy report
- 19-21 May 2022 ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Programs of yesterday and tomorrow. Organized by Embassies of Italy and France in Vietnam , Quy Nhon, Vietnam report
- 19 April 2022 Renewable energy agenda
- 11-12 April 2022 1st Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology Symposium (OPECS 2022) poster Programme Book
- 9 March 2022 Seminar on Coastal and Marine Geology: Deep seabed mining: perspectives from a developing nation program report
- 22-25 February Malaysia Maritime Week 2022 (MMW22) report
- 8 February 2022 Welcoming and Orientation Day for 1st year Students (Bachelor and Postgraduate Programme) report
- 22 January 2022 Opening ceremony of the Graduate School Program report
- 18 November 2021 Industry Engagement Dialogue. An event organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Communication Department together with International, Industrial and Institutional Partnership Unit. Report
- 8 November 2021: Industry in Classroom: Conservation Tourism. A sharing session for Marine Resources Management class. Report
- 29 October 2021 AMFUF Forum Report
- 18 October 2021 Opening Ceremony for the school year 2021-2022 and welcoming the 1st year students report
- 26 August 2021 Industry in Classroom_River and Water Awareness Education Programme Report
- 24 August 2021 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) Report
- 30 August 2021 3rd National Workshop on Coastal and Marine Geology 2021 Report
- 1 August 2021 Welcoming and Orientation Day for 1st year Students of UNIKL Report
- 2 May 2021: Industry in Classroom_Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution Report
- 21 April 2021 UniSmartItaly : virtual fair presenting the Italian academic system in synergy with the business system, especially with Italian companies in Vietnam Report
- 9 December 2020: International Webinar on Marine Environment: Facilitating Marine Environmental Awareness through Research and Education agenda, report
- 13 September 2020 Welcoming and Orientation Day at UNIKL Report
- ·6 February 2020 Seminars for administrators and stakeholders organiased by UTP report
Mare in Media HCMUNRE website http://www.hcmunre.edu.vn/hcmunrechitiet/trang-chu-tnmt/hoi-thao-khoa-hoc-bao-cao-ket-qua-thuc-hien-du-an-mare?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 MAREM – faculty of Marine resources management website Fanpage of MAREM HCMUNRE’s MARE website...
Within the framework of the SUMARE Forum under the MARE Project, at 9:30 am on August 28, 2023 at the University of Natural Resources and Environment of Ho Chi Minh City, the thematic report session "Tran De Gateway Port for the Mekong Delta" was presented by Mr. Doan...
MEETING CONTENT Ms. Ho Yen Thu represented the Organizing Committee to welcome delegates and guests to the seminar, interact with participants and guests, and coordinate the meeting through the seminar program. The Symposium seminar "Discussion on Manggro forest and...
MEETING CONTENT Dr. Huynh Vuong Thu Minh represented the Organizing Committee to welcome delegates and guests to the seminar, interact with participants and guests, and coordinate the meeting through the seminar program. The Symposium seminar "Discussion on the Issue...
UniKL has organized a Stakeholder Symposium consisting of panels from industry, academia and non- governmental organizations. The objective of this symposium is to get and latest information and engagement with the students and staff of all MY participants Agenda...
9 June 2023 Forum of SUMARE Water resource management in Mekong Delta in the context of climate change
Contents of the meeting in forum of SUMARE: Opening the meeting, Dr. Le Thi Kim Thoa, MARE project manager and coordinator welcomed all members attending the meeting, introduced the author, participants and the purpose of the forum SUMARE in the meeting. She also...
MaGiCo! webinar for February will be conducted on 12th Apr 2023ю Topic 1: Marine seismic acquisition and role of the industry practitioner in sustaining the marine environment by Mr Rahimi bin Faizal (PETRONAS, Malaysia) Topic 2: Offshore sand mineral resources in...
16 February 2023 Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability
The workshop session on 16 February 2023 had 09 research projects presenting experiences as well as a practical implementation of solutions for sustainable environment development and business connection. Promotion for University-Enterprises connection: A case...
ENHANCING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION TROUGH ADVANCEMENT IN MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH Poster
Book of Abstracts Thematic Session B1 - Plural values of marine and coastal ecosystem services towards sustainable spatial planning and an inclusive go Abstracts
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.