The Agendas and Minutes of meeting are availible in the Project Management platform,
- 6-8 September Final project meeting in Ho Chi Minh City agenda, minutes
- 31 July-1 August 2023 Coordination Visit from Dr. Anton Shkaruba report
- 10-11 June 2023 Implementation of ebook in the MARE project minutes
- 6-8 June 2023 MARE Project Meeting and MARE Symposium 2023. Agenda Minutes
- 21 February 2023 Project coordination meeting between University of Bremen and MCD report
- 18 February 2023 Implementation of ebook in the MARE project minutes
- 15-17 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability minutes
- 19-20 December 2022 Implementation of ebook in the MARE project Minutes
- 7-10 November 2022 Project Meeting in Kuala Nerus report
- 5-7 July 2022 Meeting in Malaysia agenda, report
- 30 May – 1 June 2022 Project Meeting in Catania report
- 5, 10 May 2022 MARE project meeting report
- 21 December 2021 Online Meeting report
- 6 April 2021 Online Meeting with EU Partners report
- 6 April 2021 Online Meeting with MY Partners report
- 2 November 2020 Adoption of online teaching course syllabus report,
- 15 October 2020 -Round Table Discussion among MARE Malaysia Partners report
- 17 – 19 September 2020 Inception Seminar in Can Tho, Vietnam report,
- 18 – 20 of February 2020 Kick Off in Bremen report
On 21 Feb 2023, within the framework of the Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia (MARE) Project, representatives of UniHB paid a visit to MCD office in Hanoi and had a meeting with MCD team. Through the visit and meeting, the representatives of...
15-17 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability minutes
Welcoming speech by Dr. Tran The Nam from Vietnam Maritime University (VMU). This MARE meeting was organized with the support of staff members of VMU. He also summarized the activities, meeting contents, and logistics arrangement throughout the three days event to the...
Within the framework of the MARE project “Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia” funded by Erasmus+, Faculty of Marine Resources Management, Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment held the MARE project meeting on May 5...
Meeting "The adoption of online teaching course syllabus" Date: 2 November 2020 Coordinator: P5 HCMUNRE Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment Partners: HCMUNRE MARE's staff and Science council members of Marine resources Training on the use...
15th October 2020 - UTM organized Round Table Discussion among MARE Malaysia Partners in conjunction with #ERASMUSDAYS Purpose: To discuss the dissemination activities inlcuding MARE Online Seminar and stake holder engagement Audience: Members of MARE Malaysia...
MARE - DEPLOYING WORK PACKAGE PHASE 2 MEETING Can Tho, Vietnam on 17th – 19th September 2020 Number: 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Coordinator: Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment Can Tho University Partners: HCMUNRE, VMU, CTU,...
18th – 20th of February 2020 – Kick Off Meeting in Bremen Objectives of the meeting: Introduce work and research areas of partners Present/Discuss objectives, contents, time schedule, responsibilities etc.(à common understanding, acceptance, motivation,...
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.