Stakeholder and dissemination events
- 15-17 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability minutes
- 6-7 November 2022 The 3rd tropical ocean and marine sciences international symposium. Special session: ENHANCING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION TROUGH ADVANCEMENT IN MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH Poster
- 12 October 2022 INDUSTRIAL VISIT REPORT TO VALE MALAYSIA MINERALS SDN. BHD, LUMUT, PERAK. report
- 10-14 October 2022. Session at Ecosystem Service Partnership Conference, Crete. Abstracts
- 27 July 2022 Meeting — MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders for SCP Report
- 26 July 2022 Meeting – MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders Report
- 5-7 May 2022 Meeting in Malaysia Promotion planTalk on Renewable Energy report
- 19-21 May 2022 ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Programs of yesterday and tomorrow. Organized by Embassies of Italy and France in Vietnam , Quy Nhon, Vietnam report
- 19 April 2022 Renewable energy agenda
- 11-12 April 2022 1st Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology Symposium (OPECS 2022) poster Programme Book
- 9 March 2022 Seminar on Coastal and Marine Geology: Deep seabed mining: perspectives from a developing nation report
- 22 January 2022 Opening ceremony of the Graduate School Program report
- 03.2022 SEMINAR ON COASTAL AND MARINE GEOLOGY 2022 DEEP SEABED MINING: PERSPECTIVE FROM A DEVELOPING NATION report
- 18 November 2021 Industry Engagement Dialogue. An event organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Communication Department together with International, Industrial and Institutional Partnership Unit. Report
- 18 October 2021 Opening Ceremony for the school year 2021-2022 and welcoming the 1st year students report
- 8 November 2021: Industry in Classroom: Conservation Tourism. A sharing session for Marine Resources Management class. Report
- 24 August 2021 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) Report
- 30 August 2021 3rd National Workshop on Coastal and Marine Geology 2021 Report
- 1 August 2021 Welcoming and Orientation Day for 1st year Students of UNIKL Report
- 2 May 2021: Industry in Classroom_Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution Report
- 21 April 2021 UniSmartItaly : virtual fair presenting the Italian academic system in synergy with the business system, especially with Italian companies in Vietnam Report
- 9 December 2020: International Webinar on Marine Environment: Facilitating Marine Environmental Awareness through Research and Education report,
- 13 September 2020 Welcoming and Orientation Day at UNIKL Report
- ·6 February 2020 Seminars for administrators and stakeholders organiased by UTP report
2022 October. Visit to VALE Malaysia Mineral Sdn. Bhd
INDUSTRIAL VISIT REPORT TO VALE MALAYSIA MINERALS SDN. BHD, LUMUT, PERAK. Date: October 12th, 2022 Venue: Vale Malaysia Minerals Sdn. Bhd., Perak, Malaysia Course: MEB2043 Fluid Mechanics I – September 2022 semester Target audience: Semester 5 students As a...
TOMSY Conference arrangement for MARE
ENHANCING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION TROUGH ADVANCEMENT IN MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH Poster
27 July 2022 Meeting — MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders for SCP
This meeting was a session incorporated in the agenda of National Training and Stakeholder Workshop strengthening the exchange of information, science and technology to support the implementation of the National Action Plan on Marine Plastic Waste Management...
26 July 2022 Meeting – MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders
Meeting of MARE Vietnam partners and some stakeholders discussing SCP A meeting was organised on July 26, 2022 between the Vietnamese partners of the Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia (MARE) Project to discuss linking MARE activities and...
10-14 October 2022. Session at Ecosystem Service Partnership Conference, Crete.
Session at Ecosystem Service Partnership Conference, 10-14 October, 2022 in Crete. https://www.espconference.org/europe22 ESP_Session_Book of Abstracts The proposal of a session “Sustainable spatial planning and management of ecosystem services in coastal areas and...
19-21 May 2022 ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Programs of yesterday and tomorrow.
Organized by Embassies of Italy and France in Vietnam (may 19-21, 2022), Quy Nhon, Vietnam The event is jointly organized by the Italian and France Embassies to showcase and promote recent Capacity Building Projects that saw the collaboration of Vietnamese HEI with...
11-12 April 2022 1st Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology Symposium (OPECS 2022)
1st Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology Symposium is the first symposium organised by Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology (OPEC) group.and co-organised by Ocean Science and Sustainible Environment UMT
9 March 2022 Seminar on Coastal and Marine Geology: Deep seabed mining: perspectives from a developing nation (March 2022)
SEMINAR ON COASTAL AND MARINE GEOLOGY: DEEP SEABED MINING: PERSPECTIVES FROM A DEVELOPING NATION SUMMARY REPORT Date: 9th March 2022 Time: 0830 – 1730 Duration: 9 Hours Objective: To bring together different perspectives from various professionals to discuss the ideas...
09.03.2022 SEMINAR ON COASTAL AND MARINE GEOLOGY 2022 DEEP SEABED MINING: PERSPECTIVE FROM A DEVELOPING NATION
SEMINAR ON COASTAL AND MARINE GEOLOGY 2022 DEEP SEABED MINING: PERSPECTIVE FROM A DEVELOPING NATION Project Date: 09.03.2022 Time: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Venue: Online Workshop Audience: Undergraduate students from various higher learning institution, stakeholders...
22 January 2022, Opening ceremony of the Graduate School Program
Opening ceremony of the Graduate School Program On the morning of January 22, 2022, at Hall A, Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment held the Opening Ceremony of Graduate School program of the 4th term in 2021. The ceremony was held in...
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.