Stakeholder and dissemination events
- 15-17 February 2023 Project Meeting and The Workshop on the Enterprise-Academy connection on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability minutes
- 6-7 November 2022 The 3rd tropical ocean and marine sciences international symposium. Special session: ENHANCING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION TROUGH ADVANCEMENT IN MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH Poster
- 12 October 2022 INDUSTRIAL VISIT REPORT TO VALE MALAYSIA MINERALS SDN. BHD, LUMUT, PERAK. report
- 10-14 October 2022. Session at Ecosystem Service Partnership Conference, Crete. Abstracts
- 27 July 2022 Meeting — MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders for SCP Report
- 26 July 2022 Meeting – MARE Vietnam partners and stakeholders Report
- 5-7 May 2022 Meeting in Malaysia Promotion planTalk on Renewable Energy report
- 19-21 May 2022 ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Programs of yesterday and tomorrow. Organized by Embassies of Italy and France in Vietnam , Quy Nhon, Vietnam report
- 19 April 2022 Renewable energy agenda
- 11-12 April 2022 1st Ocean Pollution and Ecotoxicology Symposium (OPECS 2022) poster Programme Book
- 9 March 2022 Seminar on Coastal and Marine Geology: Deep seabed mining: perspectives from a developing nation report
- 22 January 2022 Opening ceremony of the Graduate School Program report
- 03.2022 SEMINAR ON COASTAL AND MARINE GEOLOGY 2022 DEEP SEABED MINING: PERSPECTIVE FROM A DEVELOPING NATION report
- 18 November 2021 Industry Engagement Dialogue. An event organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Communication Department together with International, Industrial and Institutional Partnership Unit. Report
- 18 October 2021 Opening Ceremony for the school year 2021-2022 and welcoming the 1st year students report
- 8 November 2021: Industry in Classroom: Conservation Tourism. A sharing session for Marine Resources Management class. Report
- 24 August 2021 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) Report
- 30 August 2021 3rd National Workshop on Coastal and Marine Geology 2021 Report
- 1 August 2021 Welcoming and Orientation Day for 1st year Students of UNIKL Report
- 2 May 2021: Industry in Classroom_Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution Report
- 21 April 2021 UniSmartItaly : virtual fair presenting the Italian academic system in synergy with the business system, especially with Italian companies in Vietnam Report
- 9 December 2020: International Webinar on Marine Environment: Facilitating Marine Environmental Awareness through Research and Education report,
- 13 September 2020 Welcoming and Orientation Day at UNIKL Report
- ·6 February 2020 Seminars for administrators and stakeholders organiased by UTP report
18th November 2021 Industry Engagement Dialogue
Industry Engagement Dialogue was conducted on 18th November 2021. It is an event organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Corporate Communication Department together with International, Industrial and Institutional Partnership Unit. The main objective of the event to...
18 October 2021 Opening Ceremony for the school year 2021-2022 and welcoming the 1st year students
On the morning of October 18, 2021, Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment solemnly held the Opening Ceremony of the school year 2021-2022. This is the most SPECIAL Opening Ceremony in the 45-year history of Ho Chi Minh City University of...
30 August 2021 3rd National Workshop on Coastal and Marine Geology 2021
3rd National Workshop on Coastal and Marine Geology 2021 (30th Aug 2021) Time: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Venue: Online Workshop Audience: UTP Students and Malaysian Public Summary The 3rd National Marine Geology and Coastal Workshop was held on 30th August 2021. This...
24th August 2021 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies (ICMAT) 2021
The 2nd International Conference on Marine and Advanced Technologies was conducted on 24th August 2021. It is annual event organized by Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology. It is home grown conference with the ideas to involve...
Seminars organiased by UTP
Seminars for administrators and stakeholders and other onsite events UTP On 6th of February 2020, during Session 1, Dr. Shaharin has invited new team members from Mechanical Engineering Department (ME), Petroleum Engineering Department (PE), and Civil and...
Roundtable Discussion organized by UTM
SESSION 1 Date: 15th October 2020 Time: 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. Venue: Microsoft Teams (Online Platform) Audience: Participants from Malaysia partner universities (UTP, UTM, UMT, and UniKL) In conjunction with Erasmus Days, a roundtable discussion was organized by UTM...
1st August 2021 Welcoming and Orientation Day for 1st year Students
The Welcoming and Orientation Day event hosted by UniKL and UniKL MIMET was conducted on 1st August 2021 for Bachelor programme and 17th July 2021 for postgraduate programme. It was attended by approximately 50 new 1st year students. The briefing was conducted by...
15 July 2021 -Geoscience Webinar Series by UTP and UMT
A series of online webinars that cover various topic on Geoscience has been conducted by the Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. The webinar series aimed to provide insightful and latest findings within geoscience field to students...
Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution for Environmental Sustainability
Content The 1-hour talk explains the various type of pollutants such as sewage, plastics and e-waste in our environment. For a more detailed explanation, the talk focus on marine debris and plastic pollution. How we as an individual can do to reduce the marine debris...
21 April 2021 UniSmartItaly
UniSmartItaly is a virtual fair presenting the Italian academic system in synergy with the business system, especially with Italian companies in Vietnam. It is organized by the Conference of Italian University Rectors-CRUI and the Italian Trade Agency-ICE, with the...
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.