MARE offers different training activities: summer schools (large international open call training events hold annually), onsite seminars , webinars
A series of online webinars that cover various topic on Geoscience has been conducted by the Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.(UTM)
Summer Schools and training events
- 15-28 August 2022 International Open Summer School: Costal and Marine sustainability enacted information & agenda SUMMER SCHOOL REPORT
- 8 December 2021 Postgraduate Colloquium report
- 8 November 2021: Industry in Classroom: Conservation Tourism. A sharing session for Marine Resources Management class. Report
- 1 -16 November 2021 Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks call , information & agenda
Special site for Students and teachers was deployed for the communication and information of the school participants. See presentation
- 29 October 2021 AMFUF Forum Report
- 26 August 2021: Industry in Classroom River and Water Awareness Education Programme report
- 9 – 20 August 2021 MARE_Learning Management System Webinar report
- 15 July 2021 – Geoscience Webinar Series by UTP and UMT report
- 29 June – 2 July 2021 – ICT Training ICT Training – agenda, report
- 17 May 2021: NATIONAL MARINE GEOLOGY WEBINAR report
- 2 May 2021: Industry in Classroom Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution report,
- 14 – 18 March 2021: DELFT3D FM SUITE WORKSHOP report
- 11 January 2021: Ebook Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Malaysia report
- 9 December 2020: International Webinar on Marine Environment: Facilitating Marine Environmental Awareness through Research and Education report,
- 9 December 2020: Webinar_Industry in classroom report
- 6 November 2020 – Opening and Graduation Ceremonies of the Academic Year of 2020 – 2021 report
- 5 November 2020 Lecture of Well Stimulation Techniques course report
- 15 October 2020 A Sharing Marathon organized by UTM International in conjunction with #ERASMUSDAY report
- 16 October 2020 -Building The network among Vietnamese Partnerships in implementation of ERASMUS + Funded Projects report
- 17 – 19 September 2020 Inception Seminar in Can Tho, Vietnam report, agenda, minutes
- 13 September 2020 The Welcoming and Orientation Day at Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) report
- 15 – 16 June 2020 Methodological workshop agenda announcement
- 15 May 2020 Keynote lecture in International Webinar: World Energy Challenge in COVID19 Pandemics and Unstable Oil Price report
Information sheet for Summer school is now availible, see: UTP INFORMATION SHEET Actual Agenda and Information Lectures and Excercises: Prof. Daniele La Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org University of Catania, ITALY Positive effects of trees on climate regulation, carbon...
International Open Summer School 15-28 August 2022 COME! Costal and Marine Sustainability Enacted Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS & Universiti Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), August 15-28, 2022 The Summer School is organised under Erasmus+CBHE projects MARE ”Marine Coastal...
November 1-16, 2021 Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks
Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks The November school SMART will be run in a hybrid format, with teachers and resources persons mostly present at the school venue in Mazara del Vallo (Italy) and most of the...
The webinar provided participants the basic knowledge and skills necessary to use Xerte and Moodle to create and deliver their courses online for students. Following topics covered during the webinar: • Creation of interactive content in Xerte • Creation of...
ICT - Training four-day training was held on 29th June – 2nd July 2021 via the online platform Zoom. The interactive training aimed at introducing key aspects of “Information and Communications Technology” to the participants and had been delivered by the European...
On 26th August 2021, UMT invited Dr. Hong Chern Wern, Executive Manager of Water Watch Penang, to share his experience about river system conservation with the student who enrolled MMS3003 Environment – Issue and Global Perspective via WebEX. The title of his...
A series of online webinars that cover various topic on Geoscience has been conducted by the Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu. The webinar series aimed to provide insightful and latest findings within geoscience field to students...
The talk was attended by 53 undergraduate students. It covered topics on various type of pollutants such as sewage, plastics, E-waste, etc., in our environment. The talk focused on marine debris and plastic pollution and how we as an individual could do to reduce the...
Meeting "The adoption of online teaching course syllabus" Date: 2 November 2020 Coordinator: P5 HCMUNRE Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment Partners: HCMUNRE MARE's staff and Science council members of Marine resources Training on the use...
16 October 2020 -Building The network among Vietnamese Partnerships in implementation of ERASMUS + Funded Projects
Seminar on “Building The network among Vietnamese Partnerships in implementation of ERASMUS + Funded Projects” Date: 16 October 2020 Coordinator: Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment Place: Hall A, Ho Chi Minh City University Of Natural...
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.