MARE offers different training activities: summer schools (large international open call training events hold annually), onsite seminars , webinars
A series of online webinars that cover various topic on Geoscience has been conducted by the Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) and Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.(UTM)
Summer Schools and training events
- 6-7 July 2023 Bilateral project activity at UNIKL report
- 8-22 May 2023 TACTUAL Workshop and Training school- Training Activities for CoasTal resoUrces evALuations info video
- 22 March 2023 MaGiCo! Webinar Series. Info
- 6-19 March 2023 Bilateral Project Activity report
- 17.March 2023 Visit of students and researchers from UNIKL (Malaysia) to UNICT (Italy )Info
- 22 February 2023 MaGiCo! Webinar Series. Info
- 25 January 2023. MaGiCo! Webinar Series. Info
- 15-28 August 2022 International Open Summer School: Costal and Marine sustainability enacted information & agenda SUMMER SCHOOL REPORTreport UNIKL
- 7 April 2022 Geoscience Webinar Series by UTP and UMT: the Sneak Peek on the different sedimentary basins of Malaysia report
- 8 December 2021 Postgraduate Colloquium report
- 8 November 2021: Industry in Classroom: Conservation Tourism. A sharing session for Marine Resources Management class. Report
- 1 -16 November 2021 Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks call , information & agenda
Special site for Students and teachers was deployed for the communication and information of the school participants. See presentation
- 29 October 2021 AMFUF Forum Report
- 26 August 2021: Industry in Classroom River and Water Awareness Education Programme report
- 9 – 20 August 2021 MARE_Learning Management System Webinar report
- 15 July 2021 – Geoscience Webinar Series by UTP and UMT report
- 29 June – 2 July 2021 – ICT Training ICT Training – agenda, report
- 17 May 2021: NATIONAL MARINE GEOLOGY WEBINAR report
- 2 May 2021: Industry in Classroom Awareness on Marine and Coastal Pollution report,
- 8 April 2021 Online Webinar Series. Holocene Sea Level. What happened Along Our Coast for the Last 10 kya report
- 14 – 18 March 2021: DELFT3D FM SUITE WORKSHOP report
- 11 January 2021: Ebook Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Malaysia report
- 9 December 2020: International Webinar on Marine Environment: Facilitating Marine Environmental Awareness through Research and Education report,
- 9 December 2020: Webinar_Industry in classroom report
- 6 November 2020 – Opening and Graduation Ceremonies of the Academic Year of 2020 – 2021 report
- 5 November 2020 Lecture of Well Stimulation Techniques course report
- 15 October 2020 A Sharing Marathon organized by UTM International in conjunction with #ERASMUSDAY report
- 16 October 2020 -Building The network among Vietnamese Partnerships in implementation of ERASMUS + Funded Projects report
- 17 – 19 September 2020 Inception Seminar in Can Tho, Vietnam report, agenda, minutes
- 13 September 2020 The Welcoming and Orientation Day at Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) report
- 15 – 16 June 2020 Methodological workshop agenda announcement
- 15 May 2020 Keynote lecture in International Webinar: World Energy Challenge in COVID19 Pandemics and Unstable Oil Price report
The Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture of the University Of Catania has hosted a delegation of students and teachers from the University of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia as part of the activities of the European project Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability...
Speaker's 1 name: Mr Alvin Chelliah (Reef Check Malaysia, Malaysia) Title 1: Local community involvement in the management of Tioman Island Marine Park Time: 3.00 p.m. - 4.15 p.m. (GMT8) Speaker's 2 name: Prof. Dr. Christian Wild (University of Bremen,...
MaGiCo! webinar for February will be conducted on 22nd Feb 2023 with theme Life Under the Sea. Speaker's 1 name: Prof Dato' Dr Noraieni Mokhtar (Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, UMT) Title 1: UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development 2030: The Science we...
Webinar between MARE-IGM starting January 2023. UTP will be conducting the first webinar between MARE-IGM starting this January 2023.The webinar series is called as MaGiCo! Webinar Series.Here is the website to promote the whole collaborative idea through this...
Information sheet for Summer school is now availible, see: UTP INFORMATION SHEET Actual Agenda and Information Lectures and Excercises: Prof. Daniele La Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org University of Catania, ITALY Positive effects of trees on climate regulation, carbon...
International Open Summer School 15-28 August 2022 COME! Costal and Marine Sustainability Enacted Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS & Universiti Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), August 15-28, 2022 The Summer School is organised under Erasmus+CBHE projects MARE ”Marine Coastal...
November 1-16, 2021 Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks
Sustainability science and management for resilient coastal communities and fishing stocks The November school SMART will be run in a hybrid format, with teachers and resources persons mostly present at the school venue in Mazara del Vallo (Italy) and most of the...
The webinar provided participants the basic knowledge and skills necessary to use Xerte and Moodle to create and deliver their courses online for students. Following topics covered during the webinar: • Creation of interactive content in Xerte • Creation of...
ICT - Training four-day training was held on 29th June – 2nd July 2021 via the online platform Zoom. The interactive training aimed at introducing key aspects of “Information and Communications Technology” to the participants and had been delivered by the European...
On 26th August 2021, UMT invited Dr. Hong Chern Wern, Executive Manager of Water Watch Penang, to share his experience about river system conservation with the student who enrolled MMS3003 Environment – Issue and Global Perspective via WebEX. The title of his...
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
This project No. 610327-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP has been funded by Erasmus+ CBHE programme of the European Union.